Saturday, April 17, 2010

T-shirt design palooza!


Hey all
I've been hard at work doing some new shirt designs. Spent quite a while on this one, which was my entry into the Wear It With Pride competition, celebrating the 85 changed made to Australian laws last year, removing discrimination against same sex couples. Number 78 was related to health and aging, and this was what I came up with.
Awesome, right??
Well not really. Turns out entries closed on Friday. I did this design on Saturday, then went to submit it. Since I only heard about it last week (two friends had contacted me, urging me to submit a design) I didn't even consider that the closing date would be so soon. *sigh*

On another note, there are some dew designs up in my Zazzle store, so please do check them out: http://www.zazzle.com.au/kimbytns*
I've just added the "Little Angel" and "Little Devil" designs, and will be doing more soon, so keep an eye out!

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    I have just found your blog. Your shirt design is great, its a shame you missed the dead line.
    Thanks for sharing your world with us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Kiles! It's nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you too. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a read of your blog too. Are you involved with the National Year of Action? You should be! Let me know if you'd like to get involved :)

    ReplyDelete