Monday, March 8, 2010

An introduction.

I'm new to this.
I only signed up so that I could follow other people's blogs, but then I thought... why not? I always have a lot to say, might as well write it all down somewhere.
I'm 26, but sometimes I feel old, and sometimes I act young. I had to grow up fast and now I'm making up for lost time, trying to enjoy life as much as I can.
I'm female. My soul mate happens to be female as well. We live together, with two gorgeous puppies who think they're human and one gorgeous bird who thinks he's a dog.
I'm a trained teacher; she's a trained nurse. I've become disillusioned with the public education system, who are more concerned with protecting themselves and making things look good on paper then they are with actually educating and caring for kids. She's become disillusioned with the public health system, who force their overworked and underappreciated staff to work even when seriously injured.
So I'm retraining as an early childhood educator, and focusing on writing and art. She's retraining as a sound engineer, and focusing on music.
I know this makes me sound bitter and angry. Sometimes I am. The last year has been very difficult, and there has been a LOT about my life that has changed. But I'm getting back on track.

So what will be in this blog? I'm open to suggestions. I can talk about sexuality, mental and emotion health, education, abuse, and pretty much anything. I'm also quite talented (so I've been told) with Tarot cards (several different decks) so I'm happy to do readings for anyone.

Please also check out the links to my store and DeviantArt page.

No comments:

Post a Comment